Sunday 6 March 2011

So cilly

Saturday was hilarious - I was up at 7.45am for an 8.30am yoga session which was an hour and a half. Then I did a half an hour run at the gym - seeing as I was there! Then home - I couldn't wait for the breakfast. Then I cycled 40 minutes to Victoria where I played tennis for an hour, then cycled the 40 minutes back home.
I had a muffin and baked beans for lunch as I was so hungry by that point, and didn't have anything more exciting in the cupboards. I also had a cup of coffee and a slice of the Toblerone - I'm actually quite keen to finish it now, so I don't have any more chocolate in the house. I also drank loads of water. Oh, health, health, health.
I was supposed to go out on Saturday night but I was so exhausted from my day (and the fact that my downstairs neighbours had woken me up at 5.00am and then again at 5.30am) so I was in bed by 9.30! I'm so very rock and roll.
So after a great nights sleep I met a friend for breakfast on Sunday - we went to Bistroteque, and the brunch menu was amazing, but there wasn't that much on there for us cillies, so I had grilled fish and a poached egg, which I thought would be a fairly healthy choice. It was amazingly filling and kept me doing for all day, when I got home I had some yoghurt and a packet of crisps before having another early night - I was in bed again by 10pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment